Happy Friday Brethren...What's Smokin' This Weekend?...

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Friday Night Steaks tonight...NY Strips...
Saturday and Sunday are still up in the air for now...
Have a great weekend folks! :p

Phubar and smknhotmama - BUMMER!!!

Ida moved out of Alabama, so I'm sure of lots of chicken. Not sure what else yet, but sure that I will do more.

Have a great weekend, everyone! :smile:

Nothing smoking but chili tonight and Fajitas Sat. Sun is open:icon_bigsmil

Firing up for the Pacquio-Cotto fight tomorrow... Beef Ribs & ABT's... yanking out a bunch of my last pulled pork from the freezer...

+ 3 on the nothing I have to go to a cousins wedding. I almost decided to take my SJP with me but q'ing in the parking lot of a wedding reception might be frowned upon by non-brethren.

Practicing with a 12 lb turkey tomorrow along with some chicken wings and maybe a chuck. Who knows until I go to the store this afternoon. I might do some ABT's or pig candy.

Getting ready to head to Market and see what strikes my Fancy. I have the Neighbor's Young'uns Birthday Party to attend tomorrow and thought I would bring some Smoky Treats.:biggrin:

Been renovating the basement so haven't smoked the last couple weekends, but I got a new Smoke Daddy cold smoker in from http://porkypas.com/ and might go ahead and do some cheese if I find the time.

wish i could say i was smoking something, but taking this weekend off. it's a lot of work when i fire up my Lang. :p:p

Put a couple of links of boudin in the freezer last weekend, think I'm gonna make a couple of stuffed fatties with em & maybe some Spare or Country ribs & a pork loin or two.

doing a trial run of a possible holiday gift I might be giving out - smoked cheese

Back