THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BeePh cheek tacos a la cowgirl & gonna make some corn tortillas too. :cool: Maybe some wings, we'll see...

Happy Phriday and weekend to ShadowDriver, Phu & his crew, and all y'all Pharkers!

BeePh cheeks sound great Greg! So do your corn tortillas and wings!
Dibs on leftovers. :grin:

I've been cooking for vegan company the last couple of days. It's a challenge, but so far, it's kind of fun. lol

Hope you have a great weekend Phu and Brethren!

Practice for Pig Pharmer's neighborhood contest next weekend -
Caramel pecan upside down apple pie, and a cheesecake experiment.

Scott, I had a pheeling that's what you were going to do. I'm looking phorward to the pie. One thing, I didn't see ribs or pork belly on the menu.

I have 2 briskets going on in the morning.

Sounds like a cool class.

I am taking a class today as well...mine though is with a local boutique butcher shop on how to break down a whole pig, do some charcuterie, make fresh and fermented sausages, etc. and then we get to take some home. So I guess I still get to play with some stuff this weekend after all.[/QUOTE]

Back