THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D

Derek

I have a question on jucy luicy?

I want to know if I can re build the burger with the cheese in the middle ( Thursday evening or Friday morning? )

I'm heading out friday at 12pm ( but will be mainly loading the truck up that morning. So I want to know if the cheese inside the burgs will be safe for a few hours since it will be covered in ice?

Thanks guys, And yes Peppasauce, I will be doing them untill done ( but not well done )

Close thou.

As long as you Que your Burgers to a Temp. of 160 Degrees you should rock that party
I hear you bro.

I just want everything pre made before the big event. I'm not going to have time to do this and that.

So I want everything done as soon as I can but still being safe.

I've purchased pre-stuffed burgers at the grocery store meat counter before, so as long as you keep 'em cold until ready to cook, I don't think you should have any problems.

Back