Grillin' on the Bay-- New Website Live!!

I can't wait I am going first thing in the AM with Clint (I am even trying to make him drive). I am planning on being his "pit bit**" for the day and seeing how much beer I can drink. Oh, I am also making smoked bologna heroes at some point for my friend Chris (with the orange clogs). Should be a blast.

Well I'm in Brooklyn at my hotel looking forward to tomorrows festivities. Time to go find some good eats !
:icon_clown

BYC, thanks again for a great day. Very well run, great weather, cool people. AND AN OVERALL VICTORY BY RAY AND THE ANCHORMEN!!!

Top 10 Overall results
1. The Anchormen
2. Fugheddaboutit BBQ
3. Ma's Que Crew
4. Lost Nation
5. Smoke in da Eye
6. Ribs Within
7. Q Haven
8. Beer Belly Porkers
9. Hill Country
10. iQue

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Plowboy, got your card in the Thank You Bag for the teams. It goes in my collection now.
Ray

Congrats to everyone that was a part of the day yesterday-- particularly Ray and Clint. Thanks for coming out guys. It was a beautiful day and everyone seemed to really have fun. Can't wait to do it again!

Matt, you guys did such a great job. We had such a good time and it feels even better to see SmokeInDaEye (Clint) leave with both a trophy and a ribbon (miso glazed salmon was awesome and the ribs were kliler)!!! Congrats to all the brethen on a great showing and a great time (way to go Anchorman!). PS, I drank ALOT of Pig Slap Ale yesterday, really good stuff and thanks again to Charlie (owner).

Matt,
You and Robert were awesome!!! Thanks so much for everything. We had a blast.
nancee

Congrats to everyone that was a part of the day yesterday-- particularly Ray and Clint. Thanks for coming out guys. It was a beautiful day and everyone seemed to really have fun. Can't wait to do it again!

Nice shots, Ted! Do you mind if we add some of those to the gallery on the web page?

If anyone else got some pics, let me know...please. I have some that I'll try to upload tonight. I came home to no connection last night and just installed a new router/modem this afternoon.

Nancee, it was awesome to see you, too. There were actually enough people there that I can honestly say I don't want to leave anyone out...it was just great to see everyone! We saw alot of friends and made many new ones...put faces to internet names and just had a great time.

We got alot of thanks, which was great, but without the teams and the judges, it would have been the five of us standing around, so thanks to you all who came from near and far to be a part of this event....and the sponsors. RUB BBQ, Pork Slap Ale, Plowboys BBQ, Hawgeyes BBQ, Dizzy Pig, Char-Broil, Pork Slap Ale, Waterfront Ale House, Williams' Grillin' Sauces, Willie B's, Vacation Village....All of the support has been tremendous. How did I forget Spicewine!!!!

We had so much fun yesterday. It was really cool to spend a day with fun people all sharing what we love doing....drinking beer. I know, I know....and cooking, too.:rolleyes:

Clint, those ribs were dynamite....great showing, brother!

Last edited:
Feel free to use any pictures you want.

Was great meeting you Matt...you guys ran a great event!

Back