THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mr. Bobo may be making an apperance and run for the crown

Bring it on Bobo. I'm going to make sure my kids are there so they can see the beatdown I'm gonna give you, clown. And your trained ape, Flay, if he shows too.

Lovin' the trash talk......:icon_devil

But more than that, I would love some more judges.....If you are interested in coming, but not competing, why not come out and judge? It will confirm for all those people doubting you, that you are a great American.

I've been thinking about competing.....then I was thinking about judging.....but I'm not big on fish so....I'm thinking about cooking it

:pBeat Down, ? Beat Off Maybe, how about i bring the lady ape Ann Burell Along for the ride, she hasnt much to do since her food network show was axed, i'll bet she has some tips for you LOL :-D:-D:-D

Bring it on Bobo. I'm going to make sure my kids are there so they can see the beatdown I'm gonna give you, clown. And your trained ape, Flay, if he shows too.

Bobo, you're a clown. Contest is up to 11 teams now (not counting YankeeBBQ or Bobo, the 2007 champ). Don't see any Long Island folks on here though and we have the shortest commute! Where's our reigning Battle of the BBQ Brethren winner? Barry? Julie? Sled, Mr. Cutlets is competing!!!!

Smoke In Da Eye
Purple Turtle Caterers - Returning Champions from the first Grillin' On The Bay.
Beer Belly Porkers
iQue
Ribs Within
Fire Fish
Smokey Mikes
King's County BBQ Truck
Josh Ozersky of the Feedbag and formerly of Grub Street
The Bay Burners
Born Again BBQ

Bobo, you're a clown. Contest is up to 11 teams now (not counting YankeeBBQ or Bobo, the 2007 champ). Don't see any Long Island folks on here though and we have the shortest commute! Where's our reigning Battle of the BBQ Brethren winner? Barry? Julie? Sled, Mr. Cutlets is competing!!!!

Smoke In Da Eye
Purple Turtle Caterers - Returning Champions from the first Grillin' On The Bay.
Beer Belly Porkers
iQue
Ribs Within
Fire Fish
Smokey Mikes
King's County BBQ Truck
The Bay Burners
Born Again BBQ
Unfortunately I will be out of town that weekend otherwise I would love represent the Illuminati to cook against Josh"Mr sauce covers a multitude of sins" Ozerksy . The first GOTB was our first foray doing competition cooking. As for questioning those of us with the shortest commute to a contest I do not see SIDE signed up to cook Williepallooza:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Unfortunately I will be out of town that weekend otherwise I would love represent the Illuminati to cook against Josh"Mr sauce covers a multitude of sins" Ozerksy . The first GOTB was our first foray doing competition cooking. As for questioning those of us with the shortest commute to a contest I do not see SIDE signed up to cook Williepallooza:rolleyes:

I didn't see Williepallooza on the KCBS or NEBS calendar. When is it?

Smoke In Da Eye
Beer Belly Porkers
iQue
Ribs Within
Fire Fish
Smokey Mikes
King's County BBQ Truck
The Bay Burners
Born Again BBQ

Add us to the list.

Add us to the list.

Great to see you back, Brian!

From what I hear, Mr. Cutlets will be bringing Robbie "Fatty Cue" Richter with him....

A few more teams have been added in just the last few days....Not sure of all of them....

Smoke In Da Eye
Beer Belly Porkers
iQue
Ribs Within
Fire Fish
Smokey Mikes
King's County BBQ Truck
The Bay Burners
Born Again BBQ
Ma's Que Crew
Smoke On The Water
Team Agave
Atom's Ribs??? :eek:

Great to see you back, Brian!

From what I hear, Mr. Cutlets will be bringing Robbie "Fatty Cue" Richter with him....

A few more teams have been added in just the last few days....Not sure of all of them....

Smoke In Da Eye
Beer Belly Porkers
iQue
Ribs Within
Fire Fish
Smokey Mikes
King's County BBQ Truck
The Bay Burners
Born Again BBQ
Ma's Que Crew
Smoke On The Water
Team Agave
Atom's Ribs??? :eek:

Hmmm. Great lineup, except that last team. They sound like a bunch Newyawkers.:wink:

Hmmm. Great lineup, except that last team. They sound like a bunch Newyawkers.:wink:

I know...who the fark are 'dose geyes? :rolleyes:

Updated lineup.....

Smoke In Da Eye
- Defending Champion!
Beer Belly Porkers
iQue featuring Andy O. C. Husbands of the award winning Tremont647
Ribs Within
Smokey Mikes
Fire Fish
Bay Burners
King's County BBQ Truck
Josh Ozersky of the Feedbag formerly of Grub Street with Robbie Richter, former Pitmaster of Hill Country
Born Again BBQ featuring Kevin Lincoln founder of the New York BBQ Lover's Meetup Group
Moose's Mayhem
Atom's Ribs featuring Matt Fisher, former Pitmaster of Wildwood BBQ NYC
Team Agave
Ma's Cue Crew
Transformer BBQ
Smoke on the Water

Known Brethren teams in bold. Did I miss anyone?

Looks like its gonna be a nice day......Where my lawnguylanders at!? Judges....? We still need some....:icon_clown

UPDATE: As of March 21, 2009

Smoke In Da Eye
- Defending Champion!
Beer Belly Porkers
Ribs Within
Smokey Mikes
Fire Fish
Bay Burners
King's County BBQ Truck
Josh Ozersky of the Feedbag formerly of Grub Street with Robbie Richter, former Pitmaster of Hill Country
Moose's Mayhem
Team Agave
Ma's Cue Crew
Transformer BBQ
Smoke on the Water
Fuhgedabouttit
Wildwood BBQ -- Featuring Big Lou Elrose, formerly of Hill Country BBQ

UPDATE: As of March 21, 2009

Smoke In Da Eye
- Defending Champion!
Beer Belly Porkers
Ribs Within
Smokey Mikes
Fire Fish
Bay Burners
King's County BBQ Truck
Moose's Mayhem
Team Agave
Ma's Cue Crew
Transformer BBQ
Smoke on the Water
featuring Eric "mr bobo" Johnson of La Frieda "black Label Meats"
Fuhgedabouttit
Wildwood BBQ -- Featuring Big Lou Elrose, formerly of Hill Country BBQ

Damn! That's a lineup! I'm gonna have to get me a special guest on my team just to be able to play along side Mr. Cutlets, Mr. Bobo, Big Lou, Transformer, Robby Richter, Andy Husbands, Yackbardchef, Nancee and the rest.

Anyone have Bobby Flay's phone number?

Also, remember the chili contest is free to enter whether you do the griller or not.

As of March 25

Smoke In Da Eye
- Defending Champion!
Beer Belly Porkers
Ribs Within
Smokey Mikes
Fire Fish
Bay Burners
King's County BBQ Truck
Moose's Mayhem
Team Agave
Ma's Cue Crew
Transformer BBQ
Smoke on the Water
featuring Eric "mr bobo" Johnson of La Frieda "black Label Meats"
Fuhgedabouttit
Wildwood BBQ NYC -- Featuring Big Lou Elrose, formerly of Hill Country BBQ
Curly Q's
RB's BBQ
Eat A doughnut

They can still fit a few more teams in. Max is @ 24. Getting close. ALSO Still looking for more judges/table captains....so, if you were on the fence, come on out. Anyone who's been to this event knows that it is always a fun time.

Damn! That's a lineup! I'm gonna have to get me a special guest on my team just to be able to play along side Mr. Cutlets, Mr. Bobo, Big Lou, Transformer, Robby Richter, Andy Husbands, Yackbardchef, Nancee and the rest.

Anyone have Bobby Flay's phone number?

I will have special guest Dave Petey Peterson who I believe made quite an impression the 2 years we repped the contest. :mrgreen:

Back