THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow, that meal looks fantastic. I will definitely have to try this one since I'm not reaaly good at getting my chicken skin Krispy and bite through the way I would like for it to turn out. Thanks for the Post, Pron, Recipe and blog address. I will definitely check his blog out as soon as I get a chance. Keep Thois fine post and recipes coming. :becky:

Looks delicious Jeanie! I believe that that marinade is called a finadene I personally like to add a touch of sugar and perhaps a chile for some heat.

Thank you Phrasty, Paul and John!

Well, I don't know about the food, but I'm seriously fallin in lurve with your Hasty Bake! I was checking their web site out. Sure are nice units!

Cheers!

Bill
Thanks Bill, I'm falling in love with the Hasty Bake too... it's been so easy to use. I'm hoping to use it more this summer. Thanks :)

SWSW, BASTMF, & IAFOM, now that is one fine looking meal... love grilled asparagus and chicken thighs.... mmmmmmmmmm.......MMMMMMMMMMMMM :-D

Thanx for the blog spot and the marinade recipe...... :thumb:

Nicely Done Jeannie, Very Nicely Done :-D

Thanks HWSW, BASTMF, IAFOM and ISK, I love grilled asparagus too.
Hope you are having a great weekend! :-D

Thank you so much Guerry and George!!

Mark thanks! It's a lot dirtier in person than in the pics. lol :-D

Wow, that meal looks fantastic. I will definitely have to try this one since I'm not reaaly good at getting my chicken skin Krispy and bite through the way I would like for it to turn out. Thanks for the Post, Pron, Recipe and blog address. I will definitely check his blog out as soon as I get a chance. Keep Thois fine post and recipes coming. :becky:

JDon thank you! Hope you check out Rueben's blogs, he's got some serious talent. :thumb:

Looks delicious Jeanie! I believe that that marinade is called a finadene I personally like to add a touch of sugar and perhaps a chile for some heat.

Thank you Paulie G! I appreciate the info. I think I will try the touch of sugar next time too. Bet I will love it! Thanks! :-D

Back