THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bbqstudio

Got Wood.
So I have wanted to do a Prime Rib ever since I got this grill. Green Mountain Grill and Prime Rib just sounded like a great combination to me. I have cooked ribs and butts several times but due the lack of time lately for cooking I didn’t know what I would be cooking next…

Finally I just said that’s it Sunday Dinner this week is Prime Rib!
Stopped by Publix and had them trim me up a nice 4 bone Rib Roast with really nice marbling. This was a little more expensive than I thought but hey how often do you do this. I figured it was worth the little extra to crank up a nice Prime Rib.

http://nicktoday.com/green-mountain-grill-prime-rib-cook/

Looks very good and color is nice!

How'd you like the flavor of the crust?

Thanks for all the compliments. The Crust was amazing I highly recommend putting some flavor on it (whatever your favorite is) and I also recommend the searing on both sides before lowering the temp. That really locked in the flavor and created a nice crust.

Back