THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's a Komodo Kamado (http://komodokamado.com/). I'm super impressed with all of the extra touches they put in to the manufacturing, just need a break in my schedule to actually cook on it!

I have plenty of time right now. Yu could always make more room on your porch by sending it down here for that break in period:becky:

Have fun with her. Have you decided to give that ceramic goddess a name?

are those things seriously 3-4 grand, or is that just a list price on the web site? it is sexy as hell but for that much money she better do more than cook a little food and look hot on the patio.:-D

Can't wait to use it. Or just go home and talk dirty to it.

Attachments

Finally got a few free hours to fire it up for the first time. The temperature control is amazing and I was able to get it up to 700 degrees to cook pizza with no trouble at all.

700* you're on fire ... or should I say that Komodo is!
Would love to see a couple of food pics from your next cook.

Finally got a few free hours to fire it up for the first time. The temperature control is amazing and I was able to get it up to 700 degrees to cook pizza with no trouble at all.

700 degrees??!! Time to toss a mighty T-Bone or two on there and send us some pics to drool over.

Very nice unit.

Back