Got Me A Pretty New Cooker

It's a Komodo Kamado (http://komodokamado.com/). I'm super impressed with all of the extra touches they put in to the manufacturing, just need a break in my schedule to actually cook on it!

I have plenty of time right now. Yu could always make more room on your porch by sending it down here for that break in period:becky:

Have fun with her. Have you decided to give that ceramic goddess a name?

are those things seriously 3-4 grand, or is that just a list price on the web site? it is sexy as hell but for that much money she better do more than cook a little food and look hot on the patio.:-D

Can't wait to use it. Or just go home and talk dirty to it.

Attachments

• IMG00179-20110824-0757.jpg
    IMG00179-20110824-0757.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 273
That is beautiful. Congratulations. The thing looks like it's got the legs to run all the way to my house....

Finally got a few free hours to fire it up for the first time. The temperature control is amazing and I was able to get it up to 700 degrees to cook pizza with no trouble at all.

700* you're on fire ... or should I say that Komodo is!
Would love to see a couple of food pics from your next cook.

Finally got a few free hours to fire it up for the first time. The temperature control is amazing and I was able to get it up to 700 degrees to cook pizza with no trouble at all.

700 degrees??!! Time to toss a mighty T-Bone or two on there and send us some pics to drool over.

Very nice unit.

Back