THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Epic post. I was proud of my 4 skewers of shrimp on the grill today until I saw everything that you put out! :-D
Great job, now get some rest!

ummm....I did a chuckie and a chicken yesterday. :rolleyes:

I knew right from when I started reading the OP you'd pull it off in a major fashion.
You just strike me as that kind of guy. :thumb:

Food looks farking fantastic - I'm very impressed and you must feel great gettin 'er done. :clap2:

Great job Wampus! Great cause too... Bet the school and families really appreciated your work. Nicely done!

Bruce

Way to keep your head Wampus. I had something similar happen to me and I felt the stress. Good job it all looks great.

People walking by my office are asking questions, since I stood up, and gave a round of applause looking at the finished products.

Well done!

Just wanted to say what a good post this was. Loved reading the updates and seeing the pictures. Filled with drama and finished with epic success! Perfect length as my coffee cup now needs a refill! NICE WORK!

Back