THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

this web sight has an book that the formula in it

there is an additive that you buy from them
there is an additive you buy at walmart
gas about 1 gal per 55 gall of bio
kerisoine about 4 gal per 55 gall of bio
and 35 gall of veg oil i get my from chesters chicken

my fueling station cost me about 500.00 to make

one batch 55 gall will cost me about .18 cents per gal

the guys at work turned me on to this i drive an jeep desiel durring the week i drive about 1500 to 1800 miles an week

then my ford power stroke pulls my bbq trailer during the weekend

the guys at work has an vw station wagion desiel and the other one drives an doge ram

it goes from an ruff sounding desiel to an cats pur the oil lubes the cilenders even more

jeep extended my engin warenty by two years because i was running bio

york

So Jeep actually extended your warranty? I'd love some info on that- is that a liberty diesel??

I guess I'll just have to buy the book from the website. It sounds like a great solution - I can't believe folks arent selling it yet. I'd like to check out your setup sometime. If you are making it for .18/Gal - I'd love to buy a tank from you for $2.00/Gal, and see how it runs in my '06 Ram.

when you are down my way or the contest trail cross let me know i will bring some

mercadies 4 clinder deseal ( i know my spelling sucks)
in what is in the jeep liberty

they stoped making them at this time for emissions control problems

if you see an jeep with CLD center lined desiel for engin size on right side back of my jeep i will take an pitcher of my fueling station an post it soon

york

They are selling Grand Charokee's now with the 3.0 Mercedes Diesel in them... I'm waiting for VW to bring thier TDI back in the next year or so after it meets emissions. I should have never sold mine.

What is your next contest? Or if you have a weekend you arent cooking, I'm probably cooking anyway - we could hook up. You might have met my wife at Sedalia - she was the red-head with the lil girls, that was hanging out with Wayne, Jeff, and da boys.

They are selling Grand Charokee's now with the 3.0 Mercedes Diesel in them... I'm waiting for VW to bring thier TDI back in the next year or so after it meets emissions. I should have never sold mine.

What is your next contest? Or if you have a weekend you arent cooking, I'm probably cooking anyway - we could hook up. You might have met my wife at Sedalia - she was the red-head with the lil girls, that was hanging out with Wayne, Jeff, and da boys.

i remimber seeing her never met

i am cooking with great grills of fire in warrensburg then glasgo then laurie mo

york

i remimber seeing her never met

i am cooking with great grills of fire in warrensburg then glasgo then laurie mo

york

We'll be in Warrensburg, and in Laurie!! I'll have to bribe you into bringing a tank of that bio-go juice.

BTW - You guys are welcome to have B&G with us on Sat. morning - I'll be makin up a big batch.

boy i love you brothers
you take care of me so well

york

Back