THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That is a classy looking gasser!
Dave Klose has it going on.

Great thread for our "For Sale: section--help Dave out for sure!

TIM

backyardchef said:
John, are you going to start causing trouble here, too? Haven't seen you on Dave's board recently. Any new pictures? That new gas grill is sweet!:cool:

Matt in NYC

What! a guy can't post a picture of a kikbutt superior engineered grill? sheeesh! Was going to show you all a mobile i may get,but i changed my mind!

JKH said:
What! a guy can't post a picture of a kikbutt superior engineered grill? sheeesh! Was going to show you all a mobile i may get,but i changed my mind!

Oh, don't be so dang sensitive.....we all like pictures around here. And that grill sure is purty.....

How's your pit holding up?

Well sometimes i get a little sensitive,sob sob.
LOL-

Krazy Katherine is cooking and looking great,how's wubby?

JKH said:
Well sometimes i get a little sensitive,sob sob.
LOL-

Krazy Katherine is cooking and looking great,how's wubby?

I love her more and more each day....Does Krazy Katherine know that you are looking at another with lust in your eyes?

Well so far she only knows Mobilia is supposedly a long lost relative of hers.i'm thinking if Mobilia get's a green card, i could put her to work infront of these so called BBQ restaurants twice a week for haha's and put some o them outta their missery.

Back