THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It'll be good to see you brethren out there!!!!

We'll have to line up a brethren shot at 11!

I'll need at least 4, if thats ok.
How about I hold 8 for you. Then we can always give them away Friday if you don't need them.

I should be there in about 21 hours. And rememebr I'm dropping the trailer Thursday night and will be gone by 6 or so as I have a nice free hotel room to sleep in.:biggrin:

Remind me, didn't it do the same thing last year then turn out to be great for the weekend? Think of it this way, the rain today is just washing the parking lot for everyone.

Remind me, didn't it do the same thing last year then turn out to be great for the weekend? Think of it this way, the rain today is just washing the parking lot for everyone.

Last year it poured saturday night and got cold. All my tables were soak almost ruined my thermopen. I got super chit faced and slept in the truck. One of the reason I got the Motorhome.

Im just trying to load everything an fill tanks etc.

Just annoying.

Last year it poured saturday night and got cold. All my tables were soak almost ruined my thermopen. I got super chit faced and slept in the truck. One of the reason I got the Motorhome.

Im just trying to load everything an fill tanks etc.

Just annoying.

I ditto that. We were right next to you last year. The only thing good about last year was the beer and the company we had around us, as well as all the folks that run this great event! But the weather and what we turned in............ HORRIBLE!

Back