THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jasonjax

Babbling Farker
Name or Nickame
Jason
I do some competing here and there, and also tailgating. Finally have a setup that I think will work really well. The marine battery from Wally World is a big one in terms of amp hours so I imagine I can run this puppy for a very long time.

2000w inverter should give me plenty of room power wise if I need to run some other stuff too.

Eventually I may invest in a small quiet generator, but I think this will do the trick for a while.

Gg4BJ6Gl.jpg

The Rectec will run for days on that!

For competitions I used an inverter with a built in transfer switch. It hooked to comp power and passed that through, but if comp power was cut off, it would automatically switch to inverted power from the battery. It also had a battery conditioner to keep the battery topped of when power was available.

Back