THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Need a Email List for all the teams if you want to have a pitch in, so we can circulate it,, otherwise it looks like a cocktail hr

I understand, but I'm covered up. Can you do it ? I was gonna post it on here and then tell all the teams as they checked in on Thursday ?

Right now a cocktail hour sounds pretty good. :clap2:

Big Mike It is. I saw some guys remodeling and stole if from their truck. When you cook it long enough it melts in your mouth. hahahahaha

I don't have the list,, send them to me and I'll draft it up and circulate it

Stop here while you are out riding around and I'll give it to you. I'm headed to the street rod show to drop off 50lbs of porkage as I type. I'll be home late tonight. I'll be heading to French Lick around 10am with the Smokey JeeP on Sunday. :thumb:

The teams are rolling in. We will be filming a segment for Fox 41 in the morning then we go live on Wednesday with WHAS. Spread the word this is going to be the best comp in the area!:-D:-D:-D

Two More Teams Added this Morning
Smokin T's
Huey's Heavenly Hams

Teams Should see a Email Shortly for a Appetizer Sign Up Pitch In following the Cooks Meeting for Friday Night.
If you don't see a team on the list please pass it along, Thanks

The teams are rolling in. We will be filming a segment for Fox 41 in the morning then we go live on Wednesday with WHAS. Spread the word this is going to be the best comp in the area!:-D:-D:-D

DANG it was hot filming there today. Running 3 stick burners on a 95 degree day HAS TO PROVE you luuuuuv BBQ ! :thumb:

Thanks for helping with da list Porky Chops. :wink:

HERE's THE CURRENT LIST
  • Three Mac’s BBQ
    Robert McDonough
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bluechip BBQ[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    Charlie Jackey
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rib Runners[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    Ronald Yater
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jay Are – B – Q
    Ken Bowman
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hoosier Crawdaddy[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    Doug Searcy
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Partners in Swine BBQ
    Kevin Gros
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Weiskracks BBQ[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    Scott Weisbrodt
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sonny Ja’s Barbeque
    Jason Merkel
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ribs and Bibs
    Dave Stamper
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Waiz guy BBQ
    Ryan Waiz
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lion Bout the Q[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    Peter Wright
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Able Acres BBQ
    Gary Duncan
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]B and R Smokin Sales[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    Bob Myers
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rinky Dink Smokers[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    Rick Callahan
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Flying Burritos
    Chris Bieker
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Delta Smoke
    Dale Cloud
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hoosier Smokehouse BBQ[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    David Williams
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hickory Flats BBQ[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    Paul Everman
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rollin Ribs
    Steve Bowles
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hot Racks and BBQ Stacks
    Kendra Sikes
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bronze Star BBQ[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    Randy Morrow
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Eagle River Barbecue[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    Big Mike
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bourbon Barrel BBQ
    Andrew Armstrong
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Fowl Butt BBQ
    Jan Mitchel
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Stink Eye BBQ
    James Caldwell[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hoosier Favorite BBQ
    Jeff Hacker[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Baby G's BBQ
    Bradley Hunt[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Twyford BBQ & Catering[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    Randy Twyford[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Snake Pit Bar B Que[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    Jeff Toler[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pig Miracle B.B.Q.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    John Apple[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Smokin T's[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    Tony Mezo[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Huey's Heavenly Hams[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    Greg Lane[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sten's E-Z Bake Grillers
    Keith Helming
    [/FONT]

We are looking forward to cooking in Indiana this weekend and meeting new teams and Brethern.
I have watching how great Able Acres has been doing. I need to meet them so I know what they look like and try not to turn in with them .LOL

Things are coming together at the resort. Water and power are done. Tents are up. Water misters in place. All we need are some more rigs in the lot a ton of meat and some great folks to cook it and we will have the best party in Southern Indiana.

Trailer is 99% packed, just finished putting together some of the goodies to make the meat taste goooood (at least I sure hope the judges think so). All that is left is the last minute packing tomorrow evening then hit the road Thursday morning. Looking forward to getting there. It sounds like yall have worked really hard to put together a great comp.

Hot Racks came out tonight to pack the Bus, and Ice Down those Plump Chicken Necks,, Seen her loading two Cases of Jack Daniels,, Guess she's betting the motherboard won't be delivered in time.

******Just Heard this Breaking News******
This Will Be a Classy Event After All BIG MIKE,, Those Damn Perry Brother Can Not Compete This Year,,, Man I'm Gonna Miss DP "Fit for Life" Hopefully they can get up there Sat and Sneak past Security to Party With US!!!!

Hot Racks came out tonight to pack the Bus, and Ice Down those Plump Chicken Necks,, Seen her loading two Cases of Jack Daniels,, Guess she's betting the motherboard won't be delivered in time.

two cases of Jack?? please park us next to them!!!!:cool:

Back