THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gang if you are on the fence with this comp, get those apps in. We still have some spaces left.

Electric, Water, Ice, free utensil/pan washing, awesome goody bags, shade, GREAT KCBS reps, 50yds to turn in.

$7500 total money

First 10 spots in each category make money !!

The list of great stuff at this comp is incredible. :thumb:

I would love to take a look at it. I used to have a GF223 before I got my Platinum 5. I'm thinking about getting a baby to use around the house or something I can find used for the right price.

How you liking the Stretch so far.

I'm going from an XL BGE to the stretch and so far I love it. The temps are extremely stable. The large volume of the stretch makes temp swings very slow. It's like a lumbering cargo ship. With a stoker attached it gets up to temp quick and stays within one or two degrees for the whole cook. I actually made some chipotles the other day and had them in the stretch for 24hrs at 180 on a single load of kingsford. Overall very impressed. It shouldn't be hard to find me at the comp. Black Stretch, big bald guy with a deer in headlights look on this face. I'd like to check out your platinum as well. Not being able to do a whole hog is my only complaint with the stretch.

Yeah something tells me Saturday morning about 10:30 I'm gonna be wondering "What in the world have I got myself into?" :)

Andrew
Your a Slow Learner Huh?,,, My Deer In the Headlights Look was when I unloaded my smoker and a rick of wood at my First Contest Year......s Ago

that's what made it soooo funny,, when I read your comment and remembered my first time,,hahahahaha GOOOD MEMORIES!!!!

We just found out today that the Golf Department has allowed us to use their Black Tie Crapper.
As our director of golf said "This is the Cadillac or crappers. You will find no other one better"

Its got AC and decked out. I will even throw in some potpourii and a crochet Tp cover in on the deal.
Teams you can do your buisness in style here at French Lick!!!

were going to leave early thursday morning...whats your plan, wanna convoy??

I was gonna leave Thursday morning. Skinny said he would be there around 1 so I was gonna try and time it to show up around then. The directions say it is about 3 hours from Cinci.

Convoying sounds good. You got your route mapped out.

I was gonna leave Thursday morning. Skinny said he would be there around 1 so I was gonna try and time it to show up around then. The directions say it is about 3 hours from Cinci.

Yep, my breakfast on Thursday is from about 9am till 1pm. That should work out just about perfect. :heh:

I'll call ya bro...but yeah sounds close

I agree! We could knock out the ladies side and add room for a big screen tv and some Lazyboys!

I agree! We could knock out the ladies side and add room for a big screen tv and some Lazyboys!

Yep, right after we spray it out with BLEACH. :wink:

VERY nice of the golf center to lend us this Caddy Crapper for our event. :thumb:

Yep, Its all of the BBQ and burgers I feed them. I love the barter system!

Yep! I always figure them in, plus security, plus set up , plus Maintenance , plus managment, plus houskeeping, plus grounds ect...

Everytime we cook outdoors we become the most popular department around.

Back