THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SmittyJonz

somebody shut me the fark up.
I Love me some Opas Jalapeno n Cheddar sausages but the Older I get, the less my stomach can handle Heat/Spice. So found these Poblano n Cheese sausages at HEB - Raw like Real Bratwursts BUT it's Chicken :shock: - didn't see any pork or beef. Opas has a Hatch Chile sausage but not Hatch Chile with Cheese.
Fixin to put them on the grill.............should be a little milder.......

86fcd5b51242bc59897252fa808ef481.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I've tried really hard to like chicken sausages. But it seems they way over spice with something. They're not hot spice but a cilantro blend something. Now I love sausage. I think that's one of the great things of our cooking passion. Sausage & Sides is my mantra should I find myself at a QJoint. We do the taquitos fairly often. Direct fire grilled thighs or even a rotisserie precooked and pulled.
My wife makes a SW Grilled chicken soup and the chicken sausage works grand. Should I find myself in an HEB or HEB Lite I'll try pablano queso chick sausage.

https://lilluna.com/cream-cheese-and-chicken-taquitos/

Last edited:
Back