THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yep, just had, not too long ago a 2006. You are correct, ASP is better with age. Now if you know what I'm talking about, have some 2011 Chocolate Rain aging in the cellar. ;-D

my favorite smoked beer is alaskan smoked porter and aged it's divine.

another popular one that i tried, but just didn't dig as much was surly smoke.

Last edited:
In my fridge
20130813_185151_zps574abe00.jpg

Bluesman, that Marzen is fantastic, and yes it is what others are judged against.
I describe it as drinking a summer sausage, in a good way, though.

BTW, years back,I brewed all grain batch of rauchbier using nearly 90% wiermann smoked german malt, and it turned out phenomenal. But I was one of the only people who liked it, so it lasted quite a long time!

Bluesman, that Marzen is fantastic, and yes it is what others are judged against.
I describe it as drinking a summer sausage, in a good way, though.

BTW, years back,I brewed all grain batch of rauchbier using nearly 90% wiermann smoked german malt, and it turned out phenomenal. But I was one of the only people who liked it, so it lasted quite a long time!

I will make sure I keep some on hand.:thumb:

Pretty sure I would like what others would not, so keep me in mind...:becky:

Back