THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whatcha cooking, good looking? :becky: Got any ideas about what you might cook in the ROL? Maybe some Deer Ribs? :eusa_clap

Michael I'm up for any suggestions! :-D
Bob from Ribolator suggested fish on the ROL... I might try that for some fish tacos.
I know we are having calf fries one night
crab legs and ribyeyes another
Shrimp gumbo
chili
I have 10 days worth of meals to come up with. :confused:
All ideas are welcome!! :-D

All great suggestions and fish is good but I thought you were cooking deer? My suggestion is to cook RIBS in your Rib-O-Lator. :p

DSC_0010.jpg

Jeanie, you've answered all my questions already. Really nice "snags" (Aussie Mod). I'm thinking sheep casings would be awesome making brats like those.. can you get them?

As for all you other reprobates... you've used up all my funny lines already... but that's probably a good thing.

Cheers!

Bill

That looks farking awesome. last time I had venison sausage it had minced jalepenos in it they were so tasty. If anyone needs me I`ll be over at the woodpile before I say anything else.

OHHHHH MY SWSW....... :clap2:

That sure looks good.....MMMMMMMMMM....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, :-D
I have some fresh venison and will have to try that for sure.

Nicely done Jeanie...... Very Nicely done :thumb:

Those look absolutely awesome!!! I tried my hand at home made sausage this last weekend and will definately do it again once I get a real grinder and stuffer. The KitchenAid attachment left a lot to be desired as far as performance. How does the one you're using do with the actual stuffing of the casings?

But as always, another fine job from the Cowgirl!!!:thumb:

lol thanks friends!

Michael those ribs look killer! :becky:
Scot, thanks!

Jeanie, you've answered all my questions already. Really nice "snags" (Aussie Mod). I'm thinking sheep casings would be awesome making brats like those.. can you get them?

As for all you other reprobates... you've used up all my funny lines already... but that's probably a good thing.

Cheers!

Bill
Thanks Bill! sheep casings would be great. I can get them here but just used the casings I had on hand.
lol I take chances when I post about sausage here.. learned long ago not to mention how much I admire a Brethren's sausage even though they look soooo good! lol :redface::laugh:

Countyliner and Ross.. Thank you! :)

Lionhrt, thanks! :becky: Jalapenos do sound great!

Thank you 4deuces and Aqua!

OHHHHH MY SWSW....... :clap2:

That sure looks good.....MMMMMMMMMM....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, :-D
I have some fresh venison and will have to try that for sure.

Nicely done Jeanie...... Very Nicely done :thumb:
HWSW... you got one? Yeah! Bet you had a great week.. I wanna see pics. :becky:

Wow Jeanie those look great! I just made some venison deer sausage yesterday. I need to try making some brats!
Al, that sounds great.. Bet it's tasty! Thanks.

Thank you Big V and Southern!

Expat moose brats would be nice!! Hope you post pics. Thanks!

Those look absolutely awesome!!! I tried my hand at home made sausage this last weekend and will definately do it again once I get a real grinder and stuffer. The KitchenAid attachment left a lot to be desired as far as performance. How does the one you're using do with the actual stuffing of the casings?

But as always, another fine job from the Cowgirl!!!:thumb:

Thanks CarolinaQue! The grinder does great. I've not had a problem with it at all. I process at least 2 pigs a year and 2 to 4 deer. Then use if for various sausages during the rest of the year.
It has amazed me.. it's was under $100. and I've definately gotten my money out of it.

Back