FoodSaver Bags

aquablue22

Babbling Farker
I remember a while back we had some issues with Seal 4 Less on Amazon concerning Food Saver Bulk Bags. Problems Resolved? Can't remember who brought it up

I was the one who posted my problems with Seal4Less.com.

After numerous unanswered phone calls and e-mails I got PayPal involved and Seal4Less didn't reszpond to them, either. PayPal ended up refunding my money.
It was a shame because I had ordered from this guy once before & was pleased with the product, price and service. Too bad he went down hill, but I won't be ordering anything from him again.

I bought some on Ebay from a sller that specialized in bags (I bought 100 pints for pre pattied burgers) from seller "ADBCRF". Ebay items shipped immediately. They put a business card in the box. Re-ordered quarts direct. Took 5 emails and 3 weeks to get them. Moral to the story......No Ebay, No Protection. Lesson learned!

I bought some on Ebay from a sller that specialized in bags (I bought 100 pints for pre pattied burgers) from seller "ADBCRF". Ebay items shipped immediately. They put a business card in the box. Re-ordered quarts direct. Took 5 emails and 3 weeks to get them. Moral to the story......No Ebay, No Protection. Lesson learned!

I just received bags from ADBCRF today. Very fast shipping. Have you seen his feedback? It's amazing. The bags look good, will see how they work.

If I remember correctly, the last time I bought bags I bought some NON FoodSaver bags at Kmart (at least I think it was Kmart) that were a good bit cheaper. Actually I bought the rolls and the have worked well with no problems whatsoever. They were Rival brand.

ABDCRF's description says the bags are compatible with clamp-style sealers. My foodsaver heat seals. Will these bags work?

ABDCRF's description says the bags are compatible with clamp-style sealers. My foodsaver heat seals. Will these bags work?

Good question and great catch! I'd like to know for sure myself as I'm planning on buying a Food Saver tomorrow.

I buy mine on ebay from "foodsaver_king". good prices. bags are not as thick as foodsaver but I actually like them better.

Back