Fajitas, Yellow Tag Style

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Was in the market recently and butcher just placed 4 really nice half inch Ribeye at 40% off. Packed together. Wow, you never know when they're hidden but these had lots of cap. Super tender and beefy flavor.seasoned with Oakridge and cooked on Pit Boss Tabletop. I can't remember which flavor of pellet but believe Lumberjack Mesquite. I like fajitas. I like beer. I like Buffalo Trace. Without a doubt I like most of y'all.
Hope everyone enjoyed my absence.
Gnome and me are back

Last edited:
You're back, excellent! Do anything fun while you were away?

Let's see. Buried a couple friends who lived long and well. Concerts? Rodney Carrington, Herb Alpert and Chicago. Had to send my Martin guitar for warranty work, picked up an Alvarez to play in it's absence.
New food hobby I'm trying not to turn into an obsession, Magnalite for gumbos, beans and rice, chicken etc. Lots of hiking and biking. Read some historical biography and plain history books. Really just took a needed break. Needed as in y'all need it from me. Things are normalizing somewhat. Cooked out today, have a brisket and a 2# Chub of breakfast sausage in the fridge.

I've always taken a break, rather give y'all a break, this one just played out a tad longer.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about the old friends, but glad you're back. There was even a thread in Woodpile with talk that you went vegan. :p

Glad to see ya back! Hope all is well with you and the family! Food looks great as usual! Cheers!

Nice Fajitas bro.

So, Gnome took you on a holiday.

Cunning little bugger.

I really have to pick up my guitar too. All my callouses are gone... at least the ones related to guitar playing. :roll:

I thought you gave up Fritos (junk food) would explain the lack of cook threads. I don't see any Fritos in your cook, am i right? Usually they are hiding somewhere in your posts.

Back