THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

swamprb

somebody shut me the fark up.
A little food pron from this weekends Seattle Pike Place Market BBQ & Chili Cookoff. The clouds parted,the rain ceased, the wind stopped howling and the sun came out and so did the crowds! @ 30 teams braved the elements and Sunday was a great day for BBQ. Here's a few shots of some pron that I was happy to have sampled!
100_1507.jpg

100_1504.jpg

100_1497.jpg

100_1494.jpg

OK - I did'nt have any of this but cast iron cooking is kinda cool!
100_1502.jpg

Here is a shot of some of the crowd, it was a great day in Seattle!
100_1519.jpg

I met a lot of nice people and was surprised at the amount of first-timers competing and a couple even got their names called!
Hope you all enjoy the pics!

Brian

I love Pikes Market, thanks for the pictures. Gald you all had a good time.

Looks like you had a great time. I have spent some time in Seattle, enjoyed some decent food there too. Is the Metropolitan Grill still one of the top places in town?

Check out the shots I took and the Brethren from Portland OR, I met! Hopefully Tim will fill us in on what categories he took! In the Comp. Forum

Brian

Thanks for the pictures. No matter how many times I see lettuce in a box though, I still crack up. Those brisket slices were nice.

Back