THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

C

Chubby

With all the info and help from everyone on this site I finally finished my first UDS.
Paint wasn't what i was shooting for (fade from black to red) but hey it is called an ugly drum. Right?
Still need a lid handle, hook for lid, and side table for meat thermo but its Memorial weekend and I couldn't wait.
Completed first burn Friday, ran it up to about 350 for acouple hours. Now its loaded cruising around 230 degrees, and 6 pound butt went on at 9:00.
Its gonna be late when it comes off but hopefully it is worth the wait.
I will post some pron of the finished product.
Thanks again to everyone on this site. It is the ultimate for anyone who loves BBQ.
P.S. i tried uploading photos from my pc. Didnt work. Created a photobucket account uploaded to there and cant figure out how to get them in the thread. Any pointers?

Last edited by a moderator:
I previed the post and it looks like it worked
IMG_1110.jpg

IMG_1112.jpg

Looks good! I did my first one today too. Turned out a little dry, but the taste was great. Can't wait to see how yours turns out!

Back