THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

smokin smitty

Finally got a chance to put the new smoker to the test. I loaded it up with 2 butts, 2 St Louis racks, 1.5 beef racks, 2 chickens, 1 chuck roast, 4 fatties, 1 turkey breast, and even some asparagus. Butts and ribs were by far the best I have ever had. Butts were super moist. Ribs were awsome!! I highly recommend Stubbs Honey Pecan BBQ Sauce. Everything was fantastic. Turkey was a little dry. Did not have an extra meat thermometer. Had to use the pop-out deal that came with the breast. Any feedback is welcome.

Attachments

Looks good Bro,,
And I like the smoker,, to cant wait to get mine done,,,
Puddle

As far as feedback the only thing I think you could have done better was let me know what time dinner was, so lets work on that for next time. Great looking eats and smoker.

Well done

having smoked a ton of turkeys, best advice is brine - look up Alton browns brine - easy as pie Pull at 165.

Back