THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So after the re light, I got the brisket back on, took off and wrapped in foil at 205 IT. Rested for 2 hours. Really pleased with the outcome. I don't understand why the coal only lasted 7 hours. We will see next time. I'm gunna try Bludawg's way. Anyway these are my pics when I sliced after rest. Pull test was just right

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 110
Looks great to me! What was the total cook time, and long did it take you get the coals re-lit and back up to temp?

Looks great to me! What was the total cook time, and long did it take you get the coals re-lit and back up to temp?

I put it on at 5:45 am, fire died at 12:45 pm. Relit and got back to temp at about 1:50 pm. Took off drum at 4:00 pm. Rested until 6:30 pm

Thanks everybody for the comments.

For some reason, I felt like a new dad waiting for his first born. I know, sounds silly. Anyway, I'm enjoying my new hobby. Maybe pulled pork next weekend.

I put it on at 5:45 am, fire died at 12:45 pm. Relit and got back to temp at about 1:50 pm. Took off drum at 4:00 pm. Rested until 6:30 pm

Thanks everybody for the comments.

For some reason, I felt like a new dad waiting for his first born. I know, sounds silly. Anyway, I'm enjoying my new hobby. Maybe pulled pork next weekend.

Awesome and thanks! But you can't do pulled pork next weekend, I thought you were going to try BluDawgs' method of 300 degrees next weekend? Haha...

Back