THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's be honest Dan, there was a lot at that point that made my jaw drop. I was just hoping to get all meats in and not finish last. There was some stiff competition out there, but I met some great people. Thanks Steve, I appreciate the support. And a big congrats to the brisket man of Westmont, that's awesome scores in that for your first KCBS comp. Keep it up buddy.

I wanted to thank Dan and Stockcar (Jeff?) our first competition of any type and you guys made us feel at home. We had a goal of not finishing last and learning a ton, which we accomplished both (just ordered a Guru Dan). Our next attempt at this miserable none sleep fun we are shooting for Kenosha. . .

I wanted to thank Dan and Stockcar (Jeff?) our first competition of any type and you guys made us feel at home. We had a goal of not finishing last and learning a ton, which we accomplished both (just ordered a Guru Dan). Our next attempt at this miserable none sleep fun we are shooting for Kenosha. . .

If I recall, we are going ther as well. Guess I better get my check in soon.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Im still undecided about Kenosha because i might be backpacking in Colorado with some buddies. If they decide by this weekend, i might be in. If there is any openings. Kave dwellers, Cory right? If theres anything i can help with, dont hesitate to ask.

Back