THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SweetHeatBBQnSC

is One Chatty Farker
Name or Nickame
Joedy
Was in wal mart Saturday night and saw they have a new line of rubs called Fire & Smoke Society. They had several different rubs and they looked pretty good. Anyone ever tried them?
304d9f2599e3c41e5737c39a8600e82c.jpg

Sent from my SM-A215U using Tapatalk

I tried the beef one (Black and Tan) on some beef short ribs. It's good but didn't have enough "oomph" compared to some of the other beef rubs I use.

Tried the chica licka bam bam... Its ok.. but it has a spicy back end I didn't really enjoy.. i think its cuz i used it like a normal rub and seasoned the crap out of the chicken.. lol I think it would be better suited for like grilled boneless/skinless breasts.. lightly covered. Or some kind chicken dish ya wanted like fajita's, etc.. I've had the bottle in the kitchen for months.. never used it past the two times I did.

Back