THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SweetHeatBBQnSC

is One Chatty Farker
Name or Nickame
Joedy
Went to Wal-Mart with the Mrs. Sat. night to pick up the brisket for Sunday. As I strolled to the grilling section I saw Wal-Marts grilling line Expert Grill have come out with their own pellet grill (especially interesting with the idea of the relationship between Wal-Mart and Pit Boss). The lid wasn't super heavy. It has a rod where you can open up the deflector plate to an open flame. Also has a fire pot that will come out to empty. Interesting to see.

P.S. they had a MB 1050 put together right beside it. First time seeing one in person. I was very impressed with the weight of the lid. Man only if the money tree was already blooming.
f75ebaec58cb11c79c74cdd03b10281d.jpg
bea487e8538d3e0b93ef4af9fa0f9ee2.jpg

Sent from my SM-A215U using Tapatalk

I messed with one this weekend and its jank at crap, better than that cheap smoke hallow that kroger peddles - but still awful.

Anyone wanna guess as to whose market share this is taking ?

Or is the market on the whole growing ?

So one thing I can see coming out of this is that it will make all of us that use a better one look like super pitmasters :-D As for the MB1050/560 check out craigslist or fb marketplace. A cheaper route to get into one

Back