THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NorthwestBBQ

somebody shut me the fark up.
I bought the Pro Pack I and all I can say is, it puts a Wicked Edge on a knife!

7463911924_509ac6e415_b.jpg

7463911876_c99f8c628b_b.jpg

7463911836_58654ca661_b.jpg

7463911786_c3595983e9_b.jpg

7463911746_744dae85a5_b.jpg

Slice a mushy Roma Tomato like deli meat...check!

7463911658_3689d8cd52_b.jpg

Slice paper without any jagged edges...check!

7463911954_ca8b1488f9_b.jpg

Slice a divet out of my thumb...check! :sad:

It is seriously a great product. :thumb:

I forgot to mention, when i started out this knife only pushed the tomato and wouldn't even start to cut the paper.

Very nice! I love mine, though I think I'm going to have to buy more knives to sharpen, cause I've run out of dull knives around the house lol. I even debated sharpening a butter knife but sanity came back to me before I did.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Very nice! I love mine, though I think I'm going to have to buy more knives to sharpen, cause I've run out of dull knives around the house lol. I even debated sharpening a butter knife but sanity came back to me before I did.

Awesome! :clap2:

It took me about an hour to get the hang of it. Now I'm like a machine with it! :thumb:

You do have sliced finger insurance don't you. I have looked at this system, but I get the "hebbie- jeebies" when I watch the videos of the guy working both sides at once. :shocked: I did watch a video of someone using one side at a time. I could almost watch that one without getting the shivers. Congrats on a great system, but be careful.

You do have sliced finger insurance don't you. I have looked at this system, but I get the "hebbie- jeebies" when I watch the videos of the guy working both sides at once. :shocked: I did watch a video of someone using one side at a time. I could almost watch that one without getting the shivers. Congrats on a great system, but be careful.

Nothing to do with the system, bro. I was just messing around with the knife trying to feel how sharp it was! Totally my fault. :icon_smile_tongue:

I've started begging for dull knives from my neighbors. :p

That looks like a really substantial tool, user friendly looking too. Nice!

Back