THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I like to listen to Widespread Panic and Umphrey's McGee, occasionally I actually convince myself that I'll be able to play like that one day. :crazy:

I love to put on some Led Zeppelin. Start out with something bluesy and relatively slow like "When the Levee Breaks" or something to get me groovin' from the get, like "Fool in the Rain", "The Wanton Song", "Over the hills and far away" or "Good Times, Bad Times." You really can't go wrong with some que, beer, and Zepplin wailing in the background!

KGON is good o

When I play I am electric, but at least I play through one of the most classic blues amps of all time, a Marshall JTM-45.

Oh, man your jogging my memory. Marshall's have their own qualilty sound! My alto stays in its case, don't want to piss anyone off! I need to get a mouth harp! Maybe two or three!

Back