Favorite meat and what cut?

Ribeye has always been my favorite, until I could start doing THIS.......
Herb crusted whole prime rib on the smoker. BUTTAH!
IMG_4864.jpg

Amazing, nobody mentioned chicken, turkey, duck... LOL!

We are what we are!! Gimme a big ol ribeye, just slightly pink.

Super thick Ribeye, rare, as my grandpa would say "Knock his horns off, wipe his butt, wave it over the fire and slap him on a platter."

Ribeye Med Rare, NY Strip med rare,Filet med rare, BBQ ribs, Boston Butt, BBQ Chicken, Grilled Pork Chops, Smoked Sausage, Grilled Hamburgers, Grilled hot dogs. I hope this has been some help to you:rolleyes:. By the way I am 6'2" and 285 (down from 359) so obviously not hard to please.

beef tenderloin. med rare
DING...DING...DING...but GOTTA be wrapped in bacon.

The only true competitor (for me) would be 14-16 oz Prime Rib (med rare) with a side of au jus for dipping. Mmmmm...making my mouth water.

Pork, beef, chicken... It really doesn't matter as long as it's tender, tasty & cooked to style. :thumb:

This is tough because I like everything, but if I have to choose a nice thick bone in rib eye medium rare

Whatever is coming out of the smoker on a given day is my favorite for that day. To many great choices to pick just one.

Spare ribs on the pit. Trimmed myself for the "chef's snacks" while the ribs are working! Of course everyone else has now caught onto the "chef's snacks" and know about when to show up at the pit to partake:doh:

Back