THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jon David

Knows what a fatty is.
Hey guys fathers day is comin up and the wife has been askin me what I needed, I've been Q-n for about 9 months now, I've got aKJ Classic, 22.5" Weber, and a UDS. Tools wise I've got plenty of tongs and spatulas, Maverick ET732. I racked on about 300lbs of Cowboy Lump with the sale at TV. Give me some tips on things I need. I've been thinking about a Thermapen or a DigiQ. I dunno.... I NEED HELP!

I think a BBQ Guru would be a perfect gift. My wife gave me a PartyQ last month for an anniversary present and I love it!

2 twenty yr old co-ed vixens a large bottle of the blue pills and a Case of good scotch. When she says no to that settle for a new PitMaker Safe :biggrin1:

My Thermapen has moved me from maybe it is cooked ok to I know it is perfect. Go with the Thermapen. You will be happy !!

Back