THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i rarely eat deserts, but I love bread pudding. I would have done a bourbon sauce, to warm up the sweetness from all that sugar, but I can imagine KK donuts working as the bread in the bread pudding.

CD

I prefer the Bourbon sauce as well, but the wife doesnt like the Bourbon sauce so I had to keep her happy.

That looks pharking fantastic. Unfortunately there are no krispy kreme stores in Alaska, so I will have to live vicariously through your post.

Although it wouldnt be as great as a Krispy Kreme, Any of your favorite glazed doughnuts would work.

th
Man that looks good. Anybody got a glass of milk?

Here you go :thumb:

I wonder if fresh KK's work as well. They'd never last long enough to get to be a day old around here.

It might.... I would just skip the 30 min soak in the wet mix to keep from being too soggy. If i could see any down side to using fresh is that it would be very soggy. But give it a try and report back.

I will say it hasnt lasted long. I have pretty much polished off that whole dish on my own....thank go for being young and high metabolism

Back