THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm a non foiler too. I bet they were delicious though. Nice job, Kevin!

I think your in the right place. Stay there. How'd you fair during last nights weather? I think y'all go more of it that we did. Hope everyone is safe.

I just don't see why your angry... your cooking ribs.. why not cook two racks instead of one? one how you like it and one how she likes it? more ribs for everyone and everyone should be happy? LOL

Oh I'm not angry... just being a little mouthy. I'm happy to cook her whatever she wants.
PS - I don't really like them mushy ribs though... :-D

I think your in the right place. Stay there. How'd you fair during last nights weather? I think y'all go more of it that we did. Hope everyone is safe.

/QUOTE]

The bad stuff missed me. Thanks for asking.
Hope you all stay safe too!!

You mean put them in the oven on a cookie sheet in a bath of vinegar?

Yeah I've commented on his videos before begging him to never "bbq" again

I also referred him to Malcolm Reed for some help

Also, to be clear, Sam the Cooking Guy is great, love his channel, but he does not represent California BBQ at all.

Although if you ate at any "bbq" restaurant here.... yeah maybe he does represent us, sigh.........

he's got a 2k kamado and new santa maria grill.....and yet

Back