THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks for the cook post Adams. The fajitas and bourbon would be enjoyed at the Yacht Club.
I am intrigued by the Tabasco Scorpion sauce. I have not seen that. Any good?

I like fajitas. I like beer. I like Buffalo Trace. Without a doubt I like most of y'all.

attachment.php

Buffalo Trace has all but disappeared off of shelves up here. A few of the small independent liquor stores still have some.

Glad to see that you did not lose your touch with a cook Like that. :hungry: Nice to see you back. You were missed. I like that Buffalo Trace too

Thanks for the cook post Adams. The fajitas and bourbon would be enjoyed at the Yacht Club.
I am intrigued by the Tabasco Scorpion sauce. I have not seen that. Any good?

I enjoy it. Hotter than most offerings, though far far from hottest it amps up the heat level without changing the taste of the food being consumed. When I first bought my first bottle I'd put one perhaps two drops on my foods. Now I dash it on. I don't know if this is possible, perhaps you'll know, do some hot sauces mellow in the bottle?

Again, it's hot- doesn't change taste of what you're eating like some sauce will.

Last edited:
That's my kinda fajita.

Love the Magnalite. I have one that's big enough to hold a 12# brisket. I know because my wife used to do it. Hasn't been used since.

Back