THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ShadowDriver

somebody shut me the fark up.
Name or Nickame
Marc
I tell you what... ("What?")

SteveKing's Barbacoa Recipe is farkin' amazing and it sure does keep well.

Had some "extra" from one of my vac-sealed packs used this week. Also, had some chips, beans, green chile queso, and salsa from a hastily ordered & picked-up take-out dinner on Friday night from Leal's.

Start with some doctored beans, leftover chips, and add the warmed-up barbacoa. Warm up the lot in the toaster oven for about 5 minutes.

QTm2xpLh.jpg

Pour over the green chile queso.

Flwlo6Xh.jpg

Add some additional cheese, a little more beans, and throw under the broiler for a few minutes to melt the cheese.

Add some green chile dip, some freshly chopped avocado, and a splash of salsa.

UzF9VYEh.jpg

I blame Adams for the fridge clean-out nacho idea. The munchkin is now in a food coma, and should go down for a nap any second.

thank you for posting this. I'm always looking for things to do with the marked down beef Krogers has, and it even freezes well.

You had me at Barbacoa, seriously love that stuff, picking up a Chuck Roast this week just so I can make more.

Nachos look awesome Marc. :thumb:

Those aren't your ballpark nachos. Excellent! I had some leftover barbacoa, from my taco cook. I made enchilads with it, talk about good.

Back