Eggstatic!

IMG_2783.jpg

:shock:

:x

I want an Egg ! NOW ! :twisted:

Good looking combination, Norco.

DM

Pat, all you eggers are making me jealous! Nice work with the table... I knew that was apples in those foil wraps!! Whats inside? Milkyway and ...?

roy

I'm allergic to chocolate so 2 were milkyway with brown sugar sprinkle, mine was cookies and cream (white chocolate) wasn't bad but not chocolate. Used to eat it but started getting migranes from it. Only got 2 in Pic because daughter ran off with hers (grab big one mod).

Congrats on the first cook and the cut. So tell us more about preparing those apples Pleeeeeeease.

Very nice job. I had thought about putting an additional hole in my table to accomodate the medium komodo, then DeeZ decided he will take it off of my hands.

. So tell us more about preparing those apples Pleeeeeeease.
Cut top off an apple and scoop ot core (not all the way through) Brek a Milky Way bar in half (large one or whole snack size). You can use Snickers but nuts didn't go over too well. Shove inside and sprinkle with brown sugar. wrap in foil and put on smoker @300-350 for 45-60 min. Always a hit. I believe this is a Dr BBq deal.

Thank you so much for the info Norco the wife and kids are going to love em.

Last edited:
I started it and set rough temp and went to store. When I came back it was still where I set it. I opened bottom vent up and you could watch the temp climb. I closed it and settled nicely where I wanted it. I had went to a demo by Dr BBQ and paid attention, guess it stuck.

The key to this is that you went to the store and LEFT IT ALONE! Most of the temp control trouble that new eggers have is because they sit there watching the temp gauge like it was a TV and then they keep fussing with it trying to make 3 degree adjustments. Once they learn to go in the house and leave it alone they do fine.

Back