THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

breakfastfatty1.jpg

breakfastfatty2.jpg

breakfastfatty3.jpg

Nice! They look better than the scotch egg fatties I made at one of Willie's cookouts.

I'm thinking of making a stuffing fatty for Thanksgiving. Sort of a twist on the sausage in the stuffing.

Eric

SIDE.. When you put the pics in your post use the Insert Image icon (looks like a little mountain and sun on a yellow background) instead of the Insert Link button. Then the pics will show up in the post instead of as a link.

SIDE.. When you put the pics in your post use the Insert Image icon (looks like a little mountain and sun on a yellow background) instead of the Insert Link button. Then the pics will show up in the post instead of as a link.

Thanks, Ronelle. I was in a rush this morning between boyscout stuff, cooking breakfast then helping Wine&Swine moving some stuff.

Back