THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DRMSMKER

Full Fledged Farker
Ebay is having a 20% off sale on anything with a buy it now price with this promo: PSPRING20

I added a pit boss pellet grill to my cart to test it out and it maxed out at $100 off for the discount. Might be worth it if you're looking for a pellet grill. Add to cart, proceed to check out, apply code. Make sure discount applies and then pay. All the items i tried worked and had free shipping.
Good Luck!

Thanks for the tip. Didn't need any BBQ stuff but got a deal on something else. $44( was $55) for a $160 pair of Sperry Gold Topsiders.

It worked out great for me. I made a $500 offer on a $600 item, they countered to $550, and I accepted and added the coupon. $450 out the door. I hope it doesn't end up screwing the seller out of the $100, though.

I bought a hard drive with this deal. The paypal receipt was for $159 but only $129 from my account. Ebay makes up the difference and the seller gets the full amount.

Dang it!!! Why couldn’t I have seen this last night? Oh well, here’s always next time. :(

Back