Do you watch BBQ channels on YouTube?

I watch a lot of you tube and BBQ is a big part of it.
How to BBQ right
T-Roy cooks
Baby back Maniac
Ballistic BBQ
Harry Soo
All things BBQ
Aim 'em and claim 'em
Arni Tex
Big poppa smokers
BBQ with Franklin
Other channels at random & searches for competition BBQ videos.

I go to sleep to BBQ youtube videos pretty much every night. I watch all the popular ones people have already mentioned. My interest in an LSG 20x42 has recently led me to your page and I'm a subscriber to Texas 2.5 as well. I'm thinking I might pull the trigger and purchase the LSG soon.

Baby Back Maniac gets my viewing time, Justin does a great job with his vids. BBQ Pit Boys still gets some of my attention, but I'm not as rabid a fan as I once was. Lately I've been watching Adrenaline BBQ's vids, making some of the recipes or using techniques they've posted.

And on the non BBQ side, Chef John's foodwishes.com vids always get my attention.

I go to sleep to BBQ youtube videos pretty much every night. I watch all the popular ones people have already mentioned. My interest in an LSG 20x42 has recently led me to your page and I'm a subscriber to Texas 2.5 as well. I'm thinking I might pull the trigger and purchase the LSG soon.

Thanks so much for subscribing! Very kind of you. Really enjoying building a small little channel and seeing where it goes :)

Thanks everyone! This is very helpful. I'm a fan of most of these as well. Alot of great channels here. Appreciate the feedback as I try to shape the future of my channel!

How To BBQ Right - Malcolm Reed

ATBBQ - Chef Tom

Smoky Ribs - Rus Jones

Ballistic BBQ - Greg Mrvich

T-Roy Cooks - Troy Smith

Troy's bro (Sean) Moonshine aka Shoeshine lesser know bbq channel. I like the dude. Seems like a very chill dude and seldom posts videos

Kosmo's Q - Fun channel to watch

Back