THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DMDon

Full Fledged Farker
Whats currently the best deals? I went to order some from Ecolab, but it doesn't look they still carry them.

Shipping is so high on them, I can buy the large flexible cutting boards and throw them away after 2 uses.

Maybe getting a local group order could help, but I'll sure miss EcoLab.

Gets a call in Brisket and she thinks she can start useing disposable cutting boards all of a sudden. ;-)
We use the Smokey Mountain ones.

Cheap plastic lunch trays are a great option and they run about $3.00 per. They clean up easy and last several cooks. We also use pizza boxes from RD.

Cheap plastic lunch trays are a great option and they run about $3.00 per..

We use a few of those as well. Usually cover them with foil and put finished meats on them. Sturdy and just remove the foil for cleanup.

I buy the cut and toss in the bulk pack(100). Factor in convienence and time and its well worth it. 88$ and $30 for shipping. Comes out to about $1.20 each.

We use about 6-7 per contest. For the mess(or lack of) and no cleanup during a contest The $8-10 bucks per contest is pittance when added into the rest of the costs.

I also keep a supply in the house, cut in half. Use it for chopping onions and garlic so my other hard boards dont get all smelly.

I buy the cut and toss in the bulk pack(100). Factor in convienence and time and its well worth it. 88$ and $30 for shipping. Comes out to about $1.20 each. ...

That's about what the flexable cutting boards cost, about $5 for a 4 pack here.

I still have 2 30packs from DayDots from when they did the buy 1 get 1 free. I'm using them more sparingly now.

Back