THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I historically purchased all of my disposal boards from cut and toss. I did not have a good experience with my last order. I ordered 100 as usual. The thickness of the board decreased from my previous orders. They now get soggy, warp, and cut through when I am trimming meats. This never happened on any of my previous orders. I now find myself having to use double the amount that I historically had to use. I emailed the company and they said they would check with the manufacture. Never heard anything back. Personally, I will look for another company to purchase from.

I historically purchased all of my disposal boards from cut and toss. I did not have a good experience with my last order. I ordered 100 as usual. The thickness of the board decreased from my previous orders. They now get soggy, warp, and cut through when I am trimming meats. This never happened on any of my previous orders. I now find myself having to use double the amount that I historically had to use. I emailed the company and they said they would check with the manufacture. Never heard anything back. Personally, I will look for another company to purchase from.
Cut and Toss is the manufacturer

Back