Disappointed in Tom

Tom, fwiw my 22" Weber (although it's black) was free. Neighbor had it on the curb. I'd suggest canvassing your neighborhood, Craigslist, etc for a used 22. That color might appeal to Mrs B, but....

Sorry, Mrs B. I'm with Tom on this one. Go buy some nice woodworking tools.

you guys are not helping.....

I’m not sure how many posts I’ve read here over the years (I’m sure it’s well into the thousands) but I can think of very few — actually, pretty much zero — where anyone here was helpful talking someone out of a new grill.

Enjoy the new addition! :grin:

Great to see you back here, Mrs B! So, did you get the pretty new Weber?

Tom, Like many things we buy our wives, it's not whether the item is worth it, it's about how much joy it brings to your spouse. Things like, flowers, diamonds, jewelry, romantic get away, new shoes. Personally, I think your getting off cheap with the grill. But I also get your point, sometimes we regret sticking a flag in the ground and deeming it a hill to die on. :)

Cute grill.
Definitely not worth $439. I paid about half that for my Master Touch.

I would love to have the sign though.
attachment.php

Great to see you back here, Mrs B! So, did you get the pretty new Weber?

Nah I was just having fun shaming my favorite grilling, charger fan hubby for actually saying no when I found a cute grill I wanted. It is always fun sharing things with our brethren. If I really wanted it, it would be parked next to my jeep and Camaro and pizza oven and pellet grill and gasser. It is cute but I like easier cookers when I grill. And the price didn’t bug me at all. Lol It is great to hear from you Moose and of course all the others. Hope you are doing awesome.

Back