Diddler takes Fulton GC

Congrats to Gary " Solidkick " & Sweet T for their season opening GC at Fulton!! Nice job Girlfriend!! and you too Sweet T!! Ya beat us by 3 points!!

Spice

What you're not saying, Spice is that you guys took RGC! Congrats to the Diddler, Team Q and the other Brethren!

Thanks all for the comments! We had a great time, it's always good to get to hang out with your friends for a weekend.......I just wish this had been a sanctioned contest....no AR invite with this one.....:sad:

T did her thing putting together some awesome boxes(all 9s in pork and brisket)....and her scores in chicken & ribs weren't too bad either.....7th in chicken and 6th in ribs....
A quick call to Andy (Ho-De-Do) on Thursday evening for some thoughts on pork was a big factor in this weekend's success....thanks brother for taking the time to listen and share.....3rd in pork.....
Brisket was in the cooler 2 hours before I wanted it to be, and I had pretty much given up hope that it was even top ten.....but it was better than I expected and to our surprise.....1st in brisket.

I'm so happy to be a part of the Mid Missouri faction of brothers of the BBQ Brethren....all of you are class acts and exemplify who we are and what we are about.....thank you for being part of the family!

T and I team back up with the Belly Brothers for the Tiger Shrine contest in 2 weeks.....hope to see many of you there!

I forgot to mention.......

Three Spicewine Cookers in the top 5.....all using water in the water pan......

A quality product at it's best!

Great jobs Gary and Jay! Yes those shirts looks very cool! I wonder how I could get some sort of flaming Polock design for ours.

Turtles Manning the Perimeter

We always try to remember our brother KCQuer when we do a competition.....
Here's our KC turtles keeping watch over the cooker.....

Attachments

• Turtles1.jpg
    Turtles1.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 56
Back