THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If anybody has never ordered from the folks, you really need to take a look at their site. They have really good prices and great customer service!

wallace

So, I ordered 80lbs charcoal and some other items from these folks. Ordered online at about 3:45pm Wednesday. I wanted to make sure I had enough supplies for an upcoming comp next weekend, figuring it will take at least 4-5 business days shipping.

To my pleasant surprise, I get home from work on Thursday, and there is the box (huge) on the porch.

I really do not understand how I could get this in under 1 business day and not pay any shipping.

Geez, I wish the rest of the world was that responsive. :confused:

Again, if you have not tried these folks, take a look at their site as they have more dog-gone parts and supplies than I could imagine.

Thanks again to the Fire Craft folks!

wallace

I ordered from them late on a Monday afternoon and got my package on Thursday. They are on the eastern side of the country and I'm in Des Moines - that's pretty fast work as far as I'm concerned :-D.

The only problem is that when their catalog comes to the mail box my wife says: "Don't even . . . "

Back