THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shorng

Found some matches.
So I am trying to connect my brand new CyberQ Wifi through infrastructure mode, but under Wifi Setup>Encryption, the only options that can be selected are Open, WEP40, and WEP104. My router is WPA2 Passphrase protected. Pretty sure the CyberQ should let me select WPA2 encryption right?

Okay, this is weird. I removed the security on my router and was able to connect the CyberQ to my router. Once connected through infrastructure mode, I was able to select from a huge list of different types of encryption, most importantly, it allowed me to select the WPA2 Phrase encryption that I was using previously on my router. For some reason I could not select this encryption through adhoc mode or even through the device itself. Hope this makes sense if anyone else has a similar problem. I struggled to find a similar issue through internet searches.

Back