THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

motoeric

Babbling Farker
The BBQ world is pretty small, and word of bad customer service gets around quickly.

I thought that I would offer up a positive experience instead.

The thermometer on the lge WSM decided that WilliePallooza would be a good place to tender it's resignation. Phil was kind enough to take a look, but it had given up the ghost.

It was annoying, but not a major problem. I sent Weber's customer service an email explaining what the problem was. They got back to me VERY quickly and said that they would be sending out a replacement at no charge. I asked if if they had replacement handles for the door to the small WSM and if so, could I pay for it and have them include it in the shipment.

They wrote back and said that it would be included gratis.

I know that Weber was purchased recently, so it's nice to see that they still have a commitment to customer service.

Eric

i can't get weber to do anything. not happy with them at all.

Details? I've dealt with Weber customer service on 3 separate occasions and have always had great customer service. They seem to go beyond what's required to ensure the customer is happy.

Back