THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coat.......

Well.... ive ate off of numerous stick burners so i know i like the flavor..
I have several friends that have the cheaper off set units from Home Depot, Walmart ,etc..So i know what it takes to do it as ive been there countless times for the smok sessions.
This is a Shirley and if for some reason i was the only one to not like it im sure i would have no prblm selling it Lol..
And thats not going to happen!!

Coat.......

Well.... ive ate off of numerous stick burners so i know i like the flavor..
I have several friends that have the cheaper off set units from Home Depot, Walmart ,etc..So i know what it takes to do it as ive been there countless times for the smok sessions.
This is a Shirley and if for some reason i was the only one to not like it im sure i would have no prblm selling it Lol..
And thats not going to happen!!

exactly. i got my eye on you--half hoping you decide you're an egg man so i can get a discount shirley lol. jk. a stick burner truly is the only way to get THAT flavor. So it sounds like you're committed. I am like you--never considered any alternative to burning logs, because i'm just that way. gotta have the purest form of everything.

you will not regret the new Shirley , once you get it and see the quality that goes in to it and the ease of running it .:cool:

Thanks, that is good to know !
Its guys like urself that gave praise on the Shirley and encouragment to me to go ahead and join the Shirey family !!!!:thumb:

exactly. i got my eye on you--half hoping you decide you're an egg man so i can get a discount shirley lol. jk. a stick burner truly is the only way to get THAT flavor. So it sounds like you're committed. I am like you--never considered any alternative to burning logs, because i'm just that way. gotta have the purest form of everything.

Lollll

Im all in !!

Back