THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biloxidman

is One Chatty Farker
27th annual Crusin the Coast this week. Over 10,000 registered this year. Lots of classic cars and grilling going on. I’ve seen this pistol grill for at least the past 15 years in the same spot. 44 states represented this year with registrants from England, Germany and Canada.

Love both car shows and interesting grills like that. My favorite is the armadillo smoker at the Perini Ranch in Buffalo Gap, TX (west of Abilene).

o.jpg

Awesome event. Would love to see some of those cars. I had a mechanic who had a dated VW Bug 8/17/49 and came to this country 8/15/50. Everything was origional. Said he had one lots of contest with it. I thought it was kind of col that it came off the assembly line on my B Day

Awesome event. Would love to see some of those cars. I had a mechanic who had a dated VW Bug 8/17/49 and came to this country 8/15/50. Everything was origional. Said he had one lots of contest with it. I thought it was kind of col that it came off the assembly line on my B Day

This is a cool event. Goes on Sunday to Sunday with events in every city along the Coast. They have a Vicary car auction at the Coliseum, sock hops, concerts, etc. Great time

Biloxi, There used to be a pistol like that outside a Q spot somewhere along Highway 59 Somewhere between Houston and Nacogdoches, Tx. Almost always smokin. Been a long time since I've been up thattaway so I don't know if it's still there. Always thought it was cool and always wondered if it was cookin.

On my bucket list. I have several different friends (meaning friends of mine but unknown to each other) that go every year. Been on my list for many years, but never seems to work out. One of these days.

Back