THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Serious Hog

Knows what a fatty is.
So went into Lowe's and found that Stubbs charcoal briquettes are now rebranded as Cowboy. Been using Stubbs a long time and love it. I'm pretty sure Cowboy has been distributing Stubbs for years anyway, but does anyone know if this new packaging means a difference in quality or who/how it gets produced?

Picked up a bag and basically looks the same to me, smoking a few butts with it today and will see how it goes. Thanks and Happy Labor Day!

Good observation, I was in Lowe's on Friday looking to pick up Stubbs. A bag of Cowboy briqs was busted open and looked remarkably similar to Stubbs...

I did not pick any up as I was skeptical, should have. But I did get Royal Oak briqs at 2 bags for $8. Thanks!

Good observation, I was in Lowe's on Friday looking to pick up Stubbs. A bag of Cowboy briqs was busted open and looked remarkably similar to Stubbs...

I did not pick any up as I was skeptical, should have. But I did get Royal Oak briqs at 2 bags for $8. Thanks!

We bought the Cowboy/Stubbs and the Royal Oak 2 for $8, can never have too much!!

Back